I forgot to Tag people so I tag Sara, Shandi, and EVERYONE else who hasn't done this!
For day 3 I am going to say my dog Cooper. While we have had many trials with this dog (that almost had him put down!) he has turned out to be the best dog ever. What is better than coming home to a dog sitting in the window waiting for you with a big wiggle bum? He's awesome with the baby, very well trained and can make any bad day better! I must admit somedays there is nothing I want more than to lay on the floor and snuggle with my fur baby!
2 comments:
So I couldn't help but notice you don't have my new blog on your blog list. Maybe you could make a posting about how you're grateful that people contact you to add you to their blog list so you can keep in touch
:-)
So Zach loves boxers and hopes to get one someday (he use to have a couple). They are his favorite dog. I guess you recomend it, right? Your girl is a doll. I need to see her the next time we come down. Zach took a job in WY and has been working for a couple of months but we started moving our stuff the first of May and I have been here on and off for a few weeks. We will be down next weekend, we should get together. Love ya girl.
Post a Comment