Friday, June 5, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness days 4,5,6,7 and 8

So I know it's been a few days since I did day 3 and I almost skipped doing the rest of the days but then I don't want to seem ungrateful so here they are....

Day 4: Long Naps! Whether I get to take one or not nap time is my favorite part of the day. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Aybri but I need a little sanity time and she wakes up SO SO SO happy and it makes that time with her after so much more fun! Plus she's super cuddly when she sleeps what could be better?

Day 5: Sugar cookies and Snow Cones. I'm not talking about just any sugar cookies they have to be the the ones that are like four times the normal cookie size from Old Grist Mill.... Snow cones have become a summer staple at our house. Adam and I often skip dinner and just eat snow cones, Coconut yummmm!

Day 6: Family Get Togethers. I love big family dinners/parties. It doesn't matter if it's with my family or Adams but seriously the more the merrier. I love all the chaos and noise and of course to see everyone. I guess I married married into the right family though...Adam has a big family!

Day 7: Vacations...I don't care where it's just so nice to get away! Hotel, friends house or trailer it's all just as good!

Day 8: New clothes. Seriously nothing makes me feel as good as wearing new clothes!

I will update with new pictures soon but Adam has all the good pictures on his camera and as many of you who have asked for pictures he has taken know he is not the fastest to do anything with them( although he does an awesome job!.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I promise to start doing the Pursuit of Happiness. I'll start today! BTW, love your Pursuit of Happiness. All good things!

Unknown said...

Couldn't help but notice that you have me and Becky's blog on there but don't have my personal blog. Here's the site in case you're wondering: doctorloveisin.blogspot.com
You can even put in on your list of friends if you want to :-)