Friday, May 8, 2009

Aybri's first food


Today I took Aybri to the doctor to see about all this throwing up she's still been doing even though her cold is gone and the dr said it was probably just reflux. However we got to talking and when I mentioned she wanted to nurse every hour if I would let her he said we could start cereal to hold her over longer. So we came right home and tried it out. She wasn't so sure what to do with it and most of it came right back out but she seemed to enjoy herself anyways.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shandi said...

She's getting so big! So cute!

Unknown said...

I haven't decided yet whether she looks more like Adam or Laura. Right now I'm leaning more towards Adam. You should do a poll on your blog and find out what others think.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

It's Destiny & Spencer old high school friends of Adam's. Congrats on the baby! We are excited for you guys! She is a cutie! We had a little one in November, they are so fun! Its funny when they swallow the food and act like they are eating it then casual spit it out:(

Bridget said...

Well what do ya know....Hundley has had this same cough or cold...whatever it is. I have been wanted to call you to do stuff but since Hundley was kinda sick I figured I had better not expose Aybri. I guess we could have gotten together since they both had it! Hundleys started out as a cough/ runny nose but he has puked in his sleep a couple times, took him to the dr, they said its just a virus. So lets play soon!