She is adorable! Congrats!! Hope Laura is doing well. Let us know if you need anything. We owe you guys from all the help you've given us! Good job on making a cute babe!!
That is so awesome! That is so close to our Aubrielle's name! I'm glad we could be such an inspiration. If she turns out anything like our Aubrielle you'll be happy. Aubrey is such a good little girl. Maybe they'll be friends when they grow up.
Wow! I just realized that even the spelling is just one letter off: aubrielle v. aybri elle. I thought my mind was doing funny things to me. I had to look closer.
Adam and Laura beautiful baby! girls rock adam are you wrapped around her finger yet? don't worry you will be! enjoy the baby hope it warms up fast so we can play with her:)
14 comments:
cute!! congrats!
She is adorable! Congrats!! Hope Laura is doing well. Let us know if you need anything. We owe you guys from all the help you've given us! Good job on making a cute babe!!
That is so awesome! That is so close to our Aubrielle's name! I'm glad we could be such an inspiration. If she turns out anything like our Aubrielle you'll be happy. Aubrey is such a good little girl. Maybe they'll be friends when they grow up.
so cute love the name congrats
Congrats!! She's beautiful!!
She is beautiful...congrats you guys. Life gets better now, no more sleep!! Haha, jk
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!
Wow! I just realized that even the spelling is just one letter off: aubrielle v. aybri elle. I thought my mind was doing funny things to me. I had to look closer.
Good thing precious baby girl will get to hang around cool boys like hundley and justin that don't have similar names blah blah blah
Good thing precious baby girl will get to hang around cool boys like hundley and justin that don't have similar names blah blah blah
Adam and Laura beautiful baby! girls rock adam are you wrapped around her finger yet? don't worry you will be! enjoy the baby hope it warms up fast so we can play with her:)
Blah blah blah. Abby's just jealous that her kids aren't as cute as mine. Mine are obviously cuter. I should know, I'm their father.
Aaron
Hey guys, Abby told me to check out the cute little baby girl. Hope you don't mind. I promise I am not one of the wierdos. Congrats!
She's beautiful and I love her name. Congratulations Adam and Laura!
Post a Comment