Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Going Private!

I know that we haven't updated in awhile but we intend to a lot more once the the baby comes and something besides work and school actually happens in our lives :) However, I don't like the idea of our baby's pictures available for any weirdo to see...sorry I've just heard one too many stories! So please please leave us your email address!! THANKS!!

18 comments:

Amy said...

amygarfield45@yahoo.com

Tell Abby I need an invite to hers too!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Here's our address. We're excited for the baby to come. Can't wait to meet her!

sarajolee@gmail.com

Cara said...

Hey, its Cara. I want an invite!

chulme52@hotmail.com

Shandi said...

you know mine! shan142@hotmail.com :)

Jade said...

jadegarfield@gmail.com

THANKS

*Chelsey* said...

chelsluvzu@yahoo.com

Good luck with everything!!

me said...

don't forget us chuggins83@hotmail.com

darcymae said...

add us!

ddzlp@fuzecore.com

Bridget said...

bridget.zundel@gmail.com

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

weaz_23@yahoo.com

Team Cody said...

djorgensen7@gmail.com

How much longer???!! Why aren't you posting any belly pics? It was so great to eat anything and feel ok about it..haha!!

Bridget said...

abbyahuggins@hotmail.com

taleesedeis said...

please invite me!!

Kathy said...

Count me in too -- I want to see baby pictures!

kathy@mountainlitho.com

Stacey said...

tiamo_stac@yahoo.com

Kipp and Brandee said...

tanner_brandee@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

wendyscoffield@yahoo.com Iwould love to see more so invite me to your gest list, aunt wendy

susan said...

Elder Huggins! This is Susan Child I found your blog from Diana Jorgenson's...congrats on your new baby! I'd love to keep updated on your lives! My email is:
susan.child@gmail.com