8 THINGS ABOUT ME
gs yet!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Two and a Half Men
The new adventures of the old Christine
CSI: Las Vegas
Friends
The Office
20/20
8 Things I Did Yesterday: (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
8:00 a.m.- went to school
2:00 pm- Came home and read the book 'Grace'
3:00 pm- Studied for the ATI
4:00 pm- took a nap
5:00 pm- Took a cat to Bridget's
6:00pm- went to Taco Bell for dinner
7:00 pm- Studied for the ATI
8:00pm- took a shower
8 Things I Look Forward To:
I look forward to Christmas Season
I look forward to Adam Graduating
I look forward to me Graduating
I look forward to any time I get to spend with Adam
I look forward to my baby being born!
I look forward to going to Island Park with my in laws
I look forward to being skinny again!
I look forward to bed time :)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
olive garden
Fire House
El Sol
Fazolis
Applebee's
Fredricos
8 Things On My Wish List:
I wish my dog liked other people
I wish I could have a little more motivation
I wish my husband didn't snore
I wish I had money to shop for my baby
I wish I could spend more time with my husband
I wish I lived closer to my nieces and nephews
I wish the neighbors didn't boom their music or smoke so much making my house stink!
I wish my house would paint itself
8 People To Tag:
I don't think I know 8 people with Blogs!
4 comments:
It's fun to see that you have a blog! The Zundels were in my old ward but I don't know if they really knew us. Oh yeah I saw your mom tonight and she gave me a check just so you know. See ya soon
Jai
I like reading your blog....it makes me laugh! Good News the Cat is still here...she hides under the shed and doesn't like us I guess.
Hi laura lu! Your blog is pretty cute. I'll admit I started one..well I'm trying. Where do you get the cute backgrounds?!
Hey guys! Long time no see! Is it ok if I link to you on my blog? Good, cause I'm going to anyway. I can totally relate to the pregnancy stuff! I know it sucks, but it does eventually end (unless you count the stretch marks, cellulite and saggy boobs...they last forever). Cute blog!
Amy Garfield
(Adams cousin)
Post a Comment