How fun, look like you made a haul. Can't wait to see the little one
Oh the crib is so cute w/ that adorable bedding! She's gonna be spoiled! ps..how do you add people to your blog? Like off to the right side it says different people's blogs..I'm slowly figuring this out.. :)
love it!
I really like the colors you guys picked for the baby. Hope all is going well. Take care guys!
So cute!! Looks like you are all ready for that baby to come!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How fun, look like you made a haul. Can't wait to see the little one
Oh the crib is so cute w/ that adorable bedding! She's gonna be spoiled!
ps..how do you add people to your blog? Like off to the right side it says different people's blogs..I'm slowly figuring this out.. :)
love it!
I really like the colors you guys picked for the baby. Hope all is going well. Take care guys!
So cute!! Looks like you are all ready for that baby to come!!
Post a Comment