Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Let me start out by saying how much I LOVE Christmas. I love the hustle and bustle of the season and I even love the crowds of people in the malls. I love the family parties, lights,trees,  and searching for the perfect gift. But most of all I love getting to see Christmas through my child's eyes. I love the excitement and wonder Aybri gets whenever we talk about Santa. I love that we are constantly playing Christmas and she is constantly wondering how Santa will get into our Chimney-less house. Some of my very favorite childhood memories are Christmas related and I'm so excited to get to do it all with Aybri and Pax again. Today we wrote this years Christmas list to Santa and minus the date and dear santa part it is word for word Aybri. Here it is :
Doesn't get much cuter than that does it?