Paxton came into our family on June 26th. It was so amazing to me how right after he was born our family just felt "complete". Some days I am still so amazed how God knew the exact baby to send to our family. I am so grateful to be his mom and am so very glad he is ours. He started smiling at 3 weeks and smiles at everyone and everything. I sometimes wonder if he gets fussy at night just because his cheeks hurt from smiling so big and so much during the day.
These Family Pictures were taken two weeks after he was born. My neighbor, Kristin Wilkerson, is an amazing photographer and this video slide show she did for us brings me to tears everytime I watch it. Pax has been such a blessing in our family. Adam and I were never sure we wanted another baby but one day out of the blue it finally just hit us that we were ready and I am so glad it did because I cannot imagine our life without him!
1 comment:
So glad he is a great baby for you guys! You both are wonderful parents. Paxton is such a cutie! Love it!
Post a Comment