Tuesday, April 12, 2011



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the age Aybri is at. She is so much fun to interact and play with. She comes up with some of the craziest ideas and says the funniest things for example: " I want a butt cake peez!" Sadly I was  fresh out of butt cakes but I did have stuff to make muffins on hand so I stripped her down, plopped her on the counter, premeasured everything into cups and let her dump everything in into the bowl. After I put the muffins in the oven she insisted it was "peeky's turn" to stir it so I handed her the spoon and started to clean up and I should have figured that this is what would happen next....

After all isn't the batter the best part?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh, a girl after my own heart! I love the batter! Brownie batter is my favorite!!
She's so big. Growing up too fast!