Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where does the time go?!?

Today I had Aybri's doctor weigh and measure her since the medical assistant forgot when we got her 18 month shots and Aybri weighed 32lbs and was 34.75 inches tall! I about died when she told me! her weight to height ratio is in the 116 percentile and her height is 95th percentile. Her doctor said based on her current height and trends and my height that she will probably be between 5'9 and 5'11. When I told her I was just over 5'11 she said there was a good chance Aybri could be 6 ft. since kids tend to be just a little taller than their parents. She did say she could be way off and it was just a guesstimate....guess we will see. I love Aybri so much and Adam and I feel so grateful to have her as our daughter but we've had such a hard time the past few weeks with her growing up so fast....seriously where does the time go?

1 comment:

darcymae said...

its always fun and interesting to see how your kids take after different people in different areas. 2 of mine are tall for their age (they must get it from my dad) and one will prob be short (like me! i'm only 5'0"). but 6'0"!! thats cool!