Lately I have felt like I am either working, recovering from working(I usually work nights), or babysitting. I haven't felt like Aybri and I have had a day to just play and do whatever we wanted. So I declared this last Wed. mommy daughter day. There was no agenda except to play and have fun. We took our time to get ready in the morning, went and saw grandma and grandpa Carson at work. Ate "pee-a" or as the rest of us call it, pizza, for lunch. Went on a wagon ride or two, played with our kitties,went to the park, played in the rocks sand and dirt,took a 3 hour nap, went out to dinner with grandma Carson, and ended the day by playing with Aybri's best friend "naughty" or as her parents call her "Maddie". It was such a great day, I REALLY enjoyed spending all day with her with no distractions. I think I need to make an effort to cut down on some of the crazyness of our life so that I can really just enjoy every minute I have with her. She's growing up so fast and don't want to miss a moment of it!

2 comments:
what a cutie! glad you guys had fun!! its hard for me to get good quality time with my kids too and i'm a stay-at-home mom so there is so good excuse!
I want to hug her and love her right now, bring my buddie over soon.
Post a Comment