Saturday, August 14, 2010

FuN!!



Three days a week I watch kids for a family. I have watched these kids since 2003 and they're pretty much like family to us now. During the school year I only have the baby who is 16 months, just two months younger than Aybri. During the summer I have all 4 of their kids and Aybri has been in heaven. They range in age from 16 months to 10 years old. Seriously they have made my life a breeze this summer. They all play so well and totally dote on Aybri, to the point that when she gets hurt she wants one of them to cuddle her. Don't know if I'm looking forward to school starting and I actually have to start entertaining her again :)

On a side note...I stopped blogging due in part to some idiot who thought it was his business about how we were raising Aybri. So please if you disagree with anything I post- keep it to yourself cause we don't care! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, just because you are back to blogging, doesn't mean I'm ready to. LOL. You'll be the first one to know when I'm back.

BTW, when did Aybri get so big? She's grown like crazy since May! Too cute!

Shandi said...

Good for you Laura Lu!

Abby said...

I loved that post, and pics too