Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby with an attitude!


I know all girls have a little bit of an attiutude but honestly at 8 weeks? Aybri's new thing is to squak really loud just once when your not doing whatever it is she wants then she stops and looks at you to see what your going to do about it. What can I say she truly is a Huggins , attitude and all :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shandi said...

I love it!

JD and Jalyn said...

Sorry but that's the big girl "issue" we've tried to warn you about. I guess be glad you had 8 weeks of non attitude because I doubt the attitude will leave. Good luck

Amy said...

Adorable! It's a good thing, too. Cause some days it's the only reason you let them live!

*Chelsey* said...

That's hilarious! I love it.

Jana said...

Laura- I would love to let Adam take some pictures! Abby has told me he does a great job. What's he charging? Please let me know, or else have Adam talk to me. Email me at jb_kissable@hotmail.com.