How long did you date before you got hitched? a year and seven months....I almost gave up on him...
.How long have we been married: It will be five years in June :)
What's my favorite quality about him: How he will go out of his way for anyone and everyone.
What's his nickname for me: Lou
His favorite color: Red
His favorite food: Anything that has meat... So basically anything I don't cook :)
His favorite sport: Golf
Who said the L word first: He did.
First kiss when and where: Neither of us can remember for sure but I am thinking it was the Friday before Thanksgiving 2002 at my parents house...
Favorite couple thing to do: Nothing in particular just being together.
.How many kids: Just one...for now
.His hidden talent: It's a toss up between being able to make a mess faster than anyone I know or his ability to completely block out anything that goes on around him while he is watching TV
His age: 27
.His favorite music: he says alternative but always has the radio on country
.What I admire most about him: His patience and ability to easily forgive and forget
.His favorite pastimes: Video games, golfing, anything outdoors, boating, and hanging out with his family.
Will he read his: yeah he checks the blog more than me.
I Tag: Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment